All candidates who are selected for the Certificate/ Diploma/ MSc and MD programmes must undergo the Orientation Programme on PGIM Library Resources and Services organized by library of the PGIM.
Please note that it is recommended to complete the training as soon as trainee enters the programme. A certificate will be issued to trainees who complete this strand successfully.
Please refer to GENERAL REGULATIONS AND GUIDELINES FOR TRAINEES
THE PROGRAMME WILL COVER THE FOLLOWING THEMES
The programme will consist of following modules.
- Introduction to PGIM library resources and services
- Navigating the PGIM library website
- ClinicalKey and other subscribed resources
- Article request
- Plagiarism check requests
- Scholarly searching methods
- Managing References using Mendeley Reference Management Software
This is a free hands on training programme conducted by the Library of the PGIM
The programme will be conducted once a month and days indicated below. (9am to 12pm)
Please use the links provided below to apply for available programmes. A confirmation of registration will be sent to you via email by the Library of PGIM once the application is processed.
If there are no slots for the selected programme, please select the next available programme.